Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Love My Blog

Favorite web based tech tool.

My favorite web based tech tool would have to be the blog. Writing is one of my favorite things. Having a place to write my thoughts, ideas, and dreams is such a nice thing for me. Blogger is a huge online community and there are so many talented people on blogger. As I sift through all the great writing blogs, I've stumbled on arts and crafts blogs, blogs about being a new parent, blogs about traveling, and so many more. Blogging joins people from all around the world. My mind expands as I read blogs. All of the different points of view feeds the person inside of me that wants to know everything. I feel at home on my blog since it's like a personal website. I feel as if I can really make it mine. Without blogging, I do not know what I would do. I would not trade my little view of the world for anything!

No comments: