Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Reflection on Junior Year

2010 :)

Junior Year for me was an interesting year. I learned a lot about myself I had never known before, and that can either be really good, or extremely bad. Since I moved back here from Fayetteville, I met new people in Batesville I have never known, and I also got in touch with some of my old friends. The teachers I had this year were understanding and caring people, which is always a plus. I feel like I could have tried harder on homework, and done better on tests but I cannot go back and change the past, so I will try way harder next year.
I won an award at Lyon College for my history day paper which made me happy! I went on to state, but did not place. Even if I did not get to go to Washington D.C., I am still proud of my effort.
Over Christmas, I got a puppy named Gus and we are definitely the best of friends. He has lots of wrinkles and he drools every where but I love him to death.
I got my first job a few weeks ago! It's a little draining, but I love making money. I get my first pay check this Friday.
I started driving a few days before my birthday on May 15. I turned 17 that Friday!
A lot has changed my junior year. Independence is finally gleaming through the window, and I could not be happier about that.
Hopefully 2010 will be just as amazing.

No comments: